amqp-comment message

Subject: Re: [amqp-comment] AMQP trademark

KomuW,

Thank you for your question. I have forwarded it to the appropriate people at OASIS. You should hear back from us shortly.

Best regards,

/chet ensign

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 6:25 AM, komu wairagu <komuw05@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I have some questions regarding AMQP especially around the areas of trademark.
1. Can I use the word aqmp in my domain name? For example, would it be
okay for me to register the domain name www.amqphost.com ?

--
Thanks,

KomuW.
https://github.com/komuw

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: amqp-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org
Feedback License: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/ipr/feedback_license.pdf