amqp-comment message

Subject: Survey on Data Stream Processing

Hello People,

I'm conducting PhD research on applications using data stream processing, that aims to investigate practices, tools and experiences with development, testing and validation of data stream software.Â
Weâll be grateful if you share your expertise by answering a questionnaire. (it takes about 15 minutes)
Survey:Âhttp://bit.ly/strproc

Thank's for your time!ÂYour help is essential to guide academic research.

The information entered will be kept anonymous. The data will be used only to publish academic papers. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.

Iâll be grateful if you share it with others!
Regards,
Alexandre ViannaÂÂ
Alexandre Vianna (asgv@cin.ufpe.br)
PhD Student at Federal University of Pernambuco/Brazil