amqp-comment message

Subject: Public review comments on AMQP Claims Based Security v1.0 csd01

Hi AMQP team,

While preparing the files for publication, I noted a few issues in the Claims-based Security document, which should be considered for modification in future publications:

- In section 2.3.2, the citation [AMQP-AT] has no related entry in the References section.

- There is some discrepancy between "Putting a Token" and "Setting a Token" involving at least sections 3.3, 4.2.2, and 4.2.4. This was especially strange in the working draft submitted for publication (wd11), where the text in 4.2.2 and 4.2.4 displayed "Putting a Token", but with hyperlinked references to section 3.3, "Setting a Token". When I generated PDF from the DOCX source (which forces an update), the text in 4.2.2 and 4.2.4 changed/reverted to "Setting a Token", so the published document shows the changed text. In addition, both 4.2.2 and 4.2.4 refer toÂ
"put-token messages", but the referenced section 3.3 (and subsection 3.3.1) describes "set-token" messages.

-ÂThe Non-Normative Reference [AMQPTOKENS] points to a broken link (http://www.amqp.org/amqp-cbs/1.0/token-types).

Best regards,
Paul