amqp-ms message

Subject: Re: AMQP.org on OASIS servers

Carol et al.

We will use the member section SC dial-in, see below.

Description
During the conference
Press *1 to mute/unmute your own line.
Press *0 to speak to an operator.

Participant PIN: 277952#

Access Numbers:
Canada +1 416 849 8304
France +33 1 72 15 07 41
Germany +49 69 2222 3266
Switzerland +41 44 580 3348
United Kingdom +44 207 098 0693
United States +1 917 284 9615

Regards
Andreas

Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>

29.11.2011 22:37

Andreas.Moravec@deutsche-boerse.com, "John O'Hara" <john.ohara1@baml.com>
cc
Scott McGrath <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>, José Márquez <jose.marquez@oasis-open.org>, Greg Carpenter <greg.carpenter@oasis-open.org>
Subject
Re: Fw: AMQP.org edits: Remove Novell

Andreas, John,
If it's still good for you,
a call to discuss the AMQP web site on Thursday, 12/1, at 17:00 UTC works for us.

Jose pulled together a preliminary list of technical questions and issues we'd like to address on the call:

1. Which version of Drupal is
amqp.org running?
2. Is this version of Drupal and all its modules up to date?
3. Are there any custom Drupal modules or configurations?
4. What database server (type, version, and engine type) is
amqp.org running?
5. What webserver (type and version) is
amqp.org running?
6. Transferring files: to maintain file integrity, including permissions, would the WG be willing to give Jose ssh/rsync access to the

amqp.org filesystem on their webserver?

We'd also like to get an idea of your plans for the future of the site--especially any technical enhancements you'd like to see.

Will you send us your preferred dial-in number for the call? (Just let me know if you'd like me to set one up.)

Thanks,
Carol