amqp-ms message

Subject: RE: [amqp-ms] RE: Reminder: [amqp-ms] AMQP Member Section Action Group: initiation and call for participation

I’m hearing a lot of beeps for people dialing in, and the cool music ;-) but I think we’re waiting for a conf call leader…

From: amqp-ms@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp-ms@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Raphael Cohn
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 11:01 AM
To: David Ingham
Cc: Bryson, Laurie M; Andreas.Moravec@deutsche-boerse.com; amqp-ms@lists.oasis-open.org

Anyone else there? Currently I've got some rather 'interesting', errm, electronic weirdness...

Raphael Cohn
Chief Architect, StormMQ

Secretary, OASIS AMQP Standard
raphael.cohn@StormMQ.com
StormMQ Limited

UK Office:
Gateshead int'l Business Centre, Mulgrave Terrace, Gateshead, NE8 1AN, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 845 3712 567

Registered office:
16 Anchor Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JY, United Kingdom
StormMQ Limited is Registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07175657
StormMQ.com