amqp-ms message

Subject: Re: [amqp] Proposed AMQP Technical Workshop

Hi Rob,

I am free for the weeks of April 20 and May 7. Earlier than that is problematic due to a heavy conference schedule.

I suggest a venue that can get more people involved. Thus, any input re venue from new people who are willing to get involved in technical work is especially appreciated. If Vancouver is felt to be a good spot to pick up new contributors, INETCO will be happy to host it.

The topics of most interest to me are:
- SCTP binding
- In-memory binding
- Mapping AMQP to OpenMama, MQTT, STOMP

I am willing to put time in where it will most yield a result in the short term although I cannot see how I can be of any use in JMS, WCF, or some of the other bindings (although they are very important).

cheers..
Angus Telfer
INETCO