amqp-ms message

Subject: Re: [amqp-ms] Proposed AMQP Technical Workshop

I would be interested to participate in the following topics:

> * JMS Mapping
> * Distributed transactions
> * Conformance testing

A further topic suggestion is "brain storming". For example, aside from lacking broker implementation we are lacking clients in all kind of languages. Usually this will grow out of  a community but unfortunately not here as the 1.0 spec is a bit complex. So the idea is to provide a foundation to build client libs. That could be tools (generator) and templates plus codec to generate the framing layer out of the XML as done with the SwiftMQ client:

http://www.swiftmq.com/products/router/swiftlets/sys_amqp/client/javadoc/index.html
(package "com.swiftmq.amqp.v100.generated")

This is just an idea. I would appreciate to have a slot on the workshop to discuss these kind of ideas.

> Potential locations might be: US/Canada West Coast; US East Coast; UK - London or North England/Scotland; Continental Europe (Germany?) or suggestions from anyone else willing to host

Hosting it here in Bermen, Germany, is possible on these dates:

> 16th April - 20th April
> 23rd April - 27th April

Cheers,
Andreas
--
Andreas Mueller
IIT Software GmbH, Bremen/Germany

IIT Software GmbH
Fahrenheitstr. 1, D28359 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 421 2208-166, Fax: +49 421 2208-167
Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 18624, Geschaeftsfuehrer: Andreas Mueller
Steuernummer: 71/572/04100, VAT: DE199945912