amqp-ms message

Subject: Reminder: Action Group Meeting Tomorrow: Note time change for some

Hi,

Time Change for some: The protocol which we traditionally follow if there is a ‘clock change’, is to follow the US.   Many parts of the US changed their clock over last weekend, springing forward by 1 hr.

We will therefore for the next two weeks be starting the meeting at 3pm (UK time) / 11am (EST Time).

I will send out the agenda, but if you have topics you would like to add then please respond.

Regards, Laurie

From: Bryson, Laurie M
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 12:19 PM
To: 'amqp-ms@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: Reminder next Action Group Meeting: Tomorrow

 Reminder next Action Group Meeting:

Next Meeting…Date: Wednesday the 7th of March at 4pm.

Dial In Details:  please see the calendar entry of the last StC meeting:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp-sc/event.php?event_id=32855

A couple of weeks ago we established an Action Group Meeting, purpose being to create a forum where we (everyone who is passionate and involved in AMQP) can discuss the priorities and activities which are important to the AMQP program.

The group has been working well.   We have been progressing many initiatives which you may have been observed from some of the emails.

For those who have as yet not dialed into a meeting, and you would like to join, then please do come along and participate.  If you have any topics which you would like to raise and share prior to next Wednesday, then please feel free to respond to this email.

Regards, Laurie

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.