amqp-ms message

Subject: AMQP Webinar

Hi,
With AMQP v1.0 in public review, it might be a good time to begin planning
for an AMQP informational webinar.
The opportunity to participate will be open to all members of the technical
committee and the presentation material will be reviewed by the technical
committee. Once I get an idea of interest level, I will organize a call to
discuss next steps. I am looking forward to working with you.
Regards,
Dee

Dee Schur
Senior Manager - Standards Advocate