amqp-ms message

Subject: OASIS AMQP Discussion Forum now available

All,

as part of our move to new infrastructure we have set up a discussion forum for OASIS AMQP which can be found here:

http://www.amqp.org/forum/

The forums are available for anybody with an interest in OASIS AMQP to sign up for (not just OASIS members). The forums can be used for questions on OASIS AMQP and associated technologies, but note that technical contributions that may form part of an OASIS process will need to be formally submitted to an OASIS TC.

In order to contribute to a forum you need to sign up for an account on the website.  This can be done by clicking on the “Login” button at the top right of the screen and then selecting the option to “Create new account”.

-- Rob

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.