amqp-ms message

Subject: RE: [amqp-ms] Re: [amqp] Request to add filters to public registry

The spec states domain names I think, which while they could change ownership over time (just like actual companies) should be unambiguous at any given moment.

-- Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Angus Telfer [mailto:angus.telfer@inetco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 3:59 PM
To: Andreas Mueller
Cc: Godfrey, Robert X; amqp@lists.oasis-open.org; amqp-ms@lists.oasis-open.org

Product names will have a large duplication problem.  Two examples, our main product now "insight" is a common product name around the Internet ... also, the same filter used in multiple products will result in different names and/or confusion (we have three products ... POSway, BankLink, INAC that use the same base technology.

Would suggest we stick with company names even though they change ... they're more unique and don't get marketing people trying to play games.

cheers...angus