amqp-ms message

Subject: AMQP Member Section Monthly Steering Committee meeting

On behalf of Matthew…

From: Matthew Arrott <marrott@ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:50:13 -0700
To: AMQP Member Section <amqp-ms@lists.oasis-open.org>

All,

This Wednesday, 2 May 12, is the first Wednesday of the month and our agreed upon date for the monthly AMQP Member Section Steering Committee meeting.

For better coordination going forward we will have the Steering Committee and Action Group meetings entered in the OASIS calendar for the remainder of the year by this week

The general framework for the Steering Committee meeting agenda has been refined slightly to:

Agenda Framework:

    - Roll Call

    - Approve Minutes

    - Execution Group(s) Report Out

        - Technical Committee(s) Reports

        - Member Section Action Group Reports

    - Governance Actions

        - Proposals and Votes

    - Any Other Business

Laurie will publish this week's specific agenda shortly.

With the Technical Workshop being held this month and the planning for the two up coming AMQP webinars, we look forward to a robust participation this Wednesday.

Many thanks,

John O'Hara and Matthew Arrott