amqp-ms message

Subject: FYI: Matthew Arrott's AMQP video is on InfoQ

Matthew Arrott's presentation on "The Future with AMQP" from the AMQP
Conference back in October (immediately after which the OASIS work
began).

Synopsis : "Matthew Arrott considers that messaging is at the heart of
distributed computing transforming the network into a destination
through process choreography and cooperation. "

http://www.infoq.com/presentations/The-Future-With-AMQP

Personally, I thought this was a really high value, forward looking
presentation.  If you missed the conference, I urge you to watch this.

Matthew is now co-chair of the OASIS AMQP Member Section.

Best regards
John