amqp-ms message

Subject: AMQP: Member Section Meeting [13/06/12] - Agenda

Hi,

Please find enclosed the agenda for Wednesday’s member section meeting.

Note: I will be creating later today, the calendar entries for both the member section meetings and the steering committee meetings for the remainder of this year.

Agenda for Wednesday

1.       Tactical Work Activities

a.       Infrastructure/ Forums

b.      Website updates

c.       Webinar

d.      Wikipedia

e.      Video’s from conference

2.       Annual ‘conference’ event

3.       MS Steering Committee – Optimal Size and Election process

4.       New member engagement

5.       Marketing Strategy

6.       Any other business

If there are any other items which you wish included on the agenda then please do let me know.

Regards, Laurie

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.