amqp-ms message

Subject: Re: [amqp-ms] Proposed Draft for AMQP Binding and Mapping TC

I have a small correction… the first meeting date would be in January 2013, not 2012.

Also, one more substantive question - if this has been discussed in the face-to-face meeting, I apologize. What about a C API, and possibly C++? The C API could be further mapped to Perl, Ruby, Python, etc.

-Steve

Steve Huston
Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications