amqp-ms message

Subject: Re: [amqp-ms] Draft proposal for new AMQP Bindings and Mappings TC

Could we also specifically add in the JSON binding we discussed? It might seem to some that its implicit in the WebSockets mapping, but this need not be the case.

A YAML mapping would be handy for a definitive, bi-directionally complete text representation of the AMQP binary structures, but would probably only interest those in the ruby world...

Raphael Cohn
Chief Architect, StormMQ
Secretary, OASIS AMQP Standard
raphael.cohn@StormMQ.com
StormMQ Limited

UK Office:
Gateshead int'l Business Centre, Mulgrave Terrace, Gateshead, NE8 1AN, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 845 3712 567

Registered office:
16 Anchor Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JY, United Kingdom
StormMQ Limited is Registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07175657
StormMQ.com