amqp-ms message

Subject: Call for support for the OASIS AMQP Bindings and Mappings TC

All,

In accordance with the agreement reached at the Newcastle Workshop in May, 2012 and the subsequent refinements by the AMQP Member Section, the attached OASIS AMQP Bindings and Mappings Technical Committee proposal has been drafted and revised to address all comments to date. The OASIS Technical Committee initiation process requires that we have at least 5 named supporters of the proposal for its submission to be consider.

This is a call for for those to who want to support the proposal (see section d) and/or to provide a statement of support as an organization and/or as an individual (see section e).

Example support statement:

<name>, <e-mail>, <company> - "As the Primary Representative for <company>, I support the goals of the proposed OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) Bindings and Mappings Technical Committee as described in this Charter."

In our ongoing effort to grow and strengthen the AMQP community, we invite those interested in leading the TC as a co-chair to speak with us.

We would like to submit the proposal by 6 September, so please respond accordingly by next Wednesday.

Many thanks,

Rob Godfrey and Matthew Arrott