amqp-ms message

Subject: RE: AMQP Member Section Meeting tomorrow - 12th of September

Hi Laurie, Matt, John,

·       > Execution Groups Report Out - Technical Committee(s) Reports

o   > AMQP 1.0 TC Status

The Member Section Rules of Procedure requires affiliated TCs (in this case AMQP TC) to obtain approval of the Member Section Steering Committee prior to:

·       Submitting any deliverables to the OASIS Technical Committee Administration for OASIS Membership vote and prior to submitting any deliverables to de jure standards organizations.

·       On any charter changes (charter clarifications or re‐chartering) to the Technical Committee charter.

This approval will need to occur via a Special Majority e-Ballot. I request the Steering Committee to initiate a Special Majority Ballot to approve submitting AMQP 1.0 for OASIS membership wide approval ballot and to approve the charter revisions for re-chartering (attached) ASAP. I suggest we complete this approval step by September 25th so we can keep to the timeline we have for standardization of AMQP 1.0 and re-chartering the AMQP TC.

Thank you.

From: amqp-ms@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp-ms@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Bryson, Laurie M
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 4:23 AM
To: amqp-ms@lists.oasis-open.org

Agenda:

·       Roll Call

·       Governance Actions

o   2012 MS StC Election Process

·       Execution Groups Report Out - Technical Committee(s) Reports

o   AMQP 1.0 TC Status

o   Charter and Re-charter status of technical committee’s

·       Member Section Report

o   Public conference(s)

o   Private conference/workshop

·       Any other Business

If there are any additional topics which any wishes to add to the agenda then please drop me a note.

Regards, Laurie

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.