amqp-ms message

Subject: AMQP Bindings and Mappings TC charter

Hi,

Please find enclosed the final draft of the charter document for the new AMQP bindings and mappings technical committee (TC).

Please have a final review of the document.

I will be sending the document to the TC admin later today.  Any comments please respond by Tuesday the 18th of September.

It is our intention that if there are no final steps required or comments on the document, we will formally submit and start the TC establishment process.

Regards, Laurie

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.