amqp-ms message

Subject: Re: Mark your calendar for next week's AMQP TC meeting on 30-Oct-12 at 10am ET (actually)

My mistake – the meeting is at 10am ET. I was thinking of the Member Section meeting on Wednesday.

From: Matthew Arrott <marrott@novgp.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 05:43:26 -0700
To: AMQP Member Section <amqp-ms@lists.oasis-open.org>, "amqp@lists.oasis-open.org" <amqp@lists.oasis-open.org>, "TOMBE, WOLF" <WOLF.TOMBE@cbp.dhs.gov>, Jonathan Poulter <jonathan.poulter@kaazing.com>
Subject: Mark your calendar for next week's AMQP TC meeting on 30-Oct-12 at 11am ET

All,

On Monday , October 29, the ballot for the OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) Version 1.0 as an OASIS Standard closes. As it currently stands the votes are [60 yes : 1 abstain : 0 no]. The required number of votes to pass is 48 yes, so if things stand through Monday on Tuesday we will have the reached one of the most significant milestone in our effort over these past years. It will be very good to mark this occasion as a team on Tuesday's TC call (details below).

In addition, on this call we will be introducing a new member to the AMQP team, Wolf Tombe, the CTO of the US and Border Protection, and the new representative for Kaazing, Jonathan Poulter, their Global Architect.

It is a good day for AMQP and should be a good meeting.

Hopefully we will see you on the call.

Warm regards,

John and Matthew