amqp-ms message

Subject: For review: a AMQP CIO briefing deck

Dear AMQP MS member

As part of the AMQP marketing group's efforts at promoting better business level understanding of what AMQP is about and to put it in context, we are seeking to build a portfolio of slide-ware that people can draw on to more easily communicate to others about AMQP.

Please find attached one such contribution.

I would very much appreciate feedback, either positive or negative, to help us improve this position.

Best regards
John

Co-Chair AMQP Member Section