amqp-ms message

Subject: AMQP 1.0 Extended Briefing Pack

All

For your review, please find attached an enhanced AMQP 1.0 briefing pack made by combining the excellent work Microsoft, JPMorgan, Red Hat and IIT Software did for ApacheCon with the existing CIO Briefing pack shared a few weeks back.

The deck also has a new "look and feel" derived from the one used at ApacheCon and co-branded AMQP + OASIS.

Please let me know what you think.
When review comments have been applied, I hope to distribute the source PPT file.

Regards
John