amqp-ms message

Subject: Re: [amqp-sc] Direct: Discussion Paper for today's conference call...

Attached a very short presentation of my perspective of the core business/technical concepts underlying the business semantics of a "Enterprise Social Network", which builds on the core principles of AMQP 1.0.

Also attached is the redistribution of John's presentation if it did not make to all the member section.

From: John O'Hara <john@rjohara.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 14:48:52 +0000
To: <amqp-sc@lists.oasis-open.org>

Please find attached a discussion paper which I would like to introduce at the appropriate point in today's conference call agenda.

If possible, please have this to hand to walk through at around the mid-point of today's session.

I've had a discussion with Matt about lifting our eyes to the horizon and remembering why we're doing AMQP -- to make integration easier.

This is my output arising from that conversation.

I'm not proposing an end-state; rather I'm hoping to get people thinking about this kind of thing.

Best regards
John