amqp-ms message

Subject: AMQP Member Section MS and StC Meeting of the 1st of May RESCHEDULED to the 8th of May

Hi,

The Core Technical Committee is due to commence the opening of a ballot to vote on taking the OASIS AMQP 1.0 specification forward to the ISO/IEC JTC1.  The ballot is due to open today or tomorrow.

Once the TC vote is complete, we will undertake a vote at the next MS Steering Committee; done via a motion during the meeting.   The plan is to conclude both ballots in May.

As we are looking to complete the process during the month of May we would like to reschedule the Steering Committee Meeting to the 8th of May by which time the TC vote will have concluded.

We would really appreciate it if you could make every effort to join the meeting next week in order to attain quorum and be able to hold the vote.

I will send reminders prior to next week’s meeting.

Regards, Laurie

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.