amqp-ms message

Subject: RE: AMQP Member Section MS and StC Meeting - Agenda - 8th of May

·         > ISO/IEC JTC 1 Proposal

During this discussion item, we will walk through the two attachments. The first attachment describes the proposal and the second attachment is the submission request to OASIS.

After this discussion, if there is general consensus, we can move forward with setting up an electronic ballot (Steering Committee Special Majority vote run for a minimum 7 days) to formally the proposal.

Thanks.

From: amqp-ms@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp-ms@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Bryson, Laurie M
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 9:01 AM
To: amqp-ms@lists.oasis-open.org; amqp-sc@lists.oasis-open.org

Proposed Agenda

·         Roll Call

·         Approve Minutes

·         Technical Committee(s) Update

·         ISO/IEC JTC 1 Proposal

·         AOB

Meeting Details:

Date: 8th of May, 2013

Time: 11am EST

Conf Bridge: Usual MS Bridge number – Please contact me directly if you require the number.

Regards, Laurie

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.