amqp-ms message

Subject: AMQP: Marketing Initiative - Goals and Program

Hi,

As discussed with the Member Section Steering Committee yesterday...

At a previous member section meeting we discussed that before we drill to deep into the marketing initiative we should discuss and agree what the goals of such a program and effort should be.  Please find enclosed the proposed goals.

Marketing Initiative

Mission / Goal: Drive awareness and adoption of Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) amongst software engineers, architects and IT decision makers across industries

G1.1: Aggregate and promote linked assets of value across AMQP

G1.2: Build community and peer groups across the software engineering, architects and IT decision maker communities

G1.3: Raise awareness of latest news, and updates affecting AMQP through the website announcement feature and other communication vehicles

G1.4: Maximise the marketing capability of our vendor and user firms - (AMQP member organisations)

G1.5: Provide an infrastructure offering which underpins the awareness and adoption program

G1.6: Facilitate the technical adoption of AMQP within the software engineering and architecture communities.

G1.7: Facilitate the adoption of AMQP by IT and Business decision makers

From the stated goals we will aim to build a program of activities.

If you have any comments or thoughts on the stated goals then please feel free to comment.

Next steps:

We are looking now to establish a group of members who wish to collaborate to drive this marketing program forward.   If you wish to participate and get involved in driving some of the activities forward, then please respond to my mail.   We are anticipating meeting as a group every two weeks.

Regards, Laurie

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.