amqp-ms message

Subject: RE: Meeting Invitation: AMQP Business Messaging Requirements Meeting. - Agenda

Agenda:

1.       Introduction and Scene setting

a.       Reaffirm, refine and expand the AMQP business requirements

2.       Review requirements which align to Ubiquity and Safety

3.       Share AMQP experiences

4.       Discuss wider market adoption

5.       Discuss desire for future meetings

6.       Close

Could I request that you respond directly to me confirming your intention to attend.

Dial in details will be sent out tomorrow to those who have confirmed their attendance.

Regards, Laurie