amqp-ms message

Subject: Social Media Report on AMQP approval by ISO/IEC announcement

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <noreply@businesswire.com>
Date: Wed, May 7, 2014 at 8:23 PM
Subject: Your NUVI Social Media Monitoring Report is Now Available
To: carol.geyer@oasis-open.org

Social Media Monitoring Report

Hello!

Here is your Social Media Monitoring Report from Business Wire for “ISO and IEC Approve OASIS AMQP Advanced Message Queuing Protocol".

Between April 30th and May 7th, we analyzed 64 conversations across Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Vimeo, Reddit, and over 3 million RSS feeds. Below is a preview of the full interactive report.

Volume

There were 64 mentions between April 30th at 10 am (EDT) and May 7th at 10 am (EDT).

The peak of conversation (16 mentions) occcured on May 1st at 10 am (EDT).

Sentiment

33% Positive

Peak: 8 mentions on May 1st at 4 pm (EDT)

< 1% Negative

Peak: 0 mentions on April 30th at 10 am (EDT)

Influencers

SD Times

Follow us for timely, in-depth and focused news & analysis from the leading magazine for software developers and development managers.

Mubdi'Chud'Choudhury

Technical Project Management -Telecommunications Security SCADA Integrated Management Systems #DisasterManagement #Bitcoin Friendly. node@nodesystems.co.uk

darachennis

Chief Squircle at Squircle Systems.

OASIS

A not-for-profit, international consortium, OASIS drives the development, convergence and adoption of open standards for the global information society.

Arnaud Cleret

James Kirkland

Chief Architect, Intelligent Systems for Red Hat. Specializes in Linux, data center architecture, and enterprise messaging. Works with Intelligent Systems/IoT.

Marc Johnson

Socially addicted introvert, passionate about forming connections between people and ideas. Opinions are my own and unrelated to my employer

Kirk Wylie

Executive Chairman, Co-Founder of OpenGamma, authors of the world's first production grade Open Source trading and risk system for Capital Markets.

Unified Comms Today

Unified Comms Today is the ultimate source of daily information about Unified Communications and other interesting stuff on Telecom

frescosecco

«Les idées non satisfaites reviennent»

dlvrit technology

Daily breaking news about the products, projects and people impacting the technology industry.

Marc Cooper

Building something that matters. Aún aprendo.

Fernando Ribeiro

Principal Sales Consultant at Oracle

BW_Business News

Business News Releases from Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway Company.

Youki Kadobayashi

ツイートを見ているブラウザで重要な取引などは控えましょう。私はリスク認識を共有するためにツイッターを使っています。

FinanzNachrichten.de

Here you can find current press releases of several news wire services presented by FinanzNachrichten.de.

BW_Wireless

Mobile/Wireless News Releases from Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway Company.

Enno Shioji

Parallel processing, distributed computing, high availability and dogs

Alejandro Escanero

Software libre, seguridad con libertad, política y televisión. Amante de las nuevas tecnologías y de pasar el tiempo en buena compañía.

あきろー

暢気でご機嫌な日々を過ごすことに喜びを感じるエンジニア。別キャラでは仕事っぽい内容が主ですが、ここでは日々の由無事を呟きます。そんなわけですから、所属企業の見解でないのは火を見るよりも明らかですよ、っと。

infoTECH Spotlight

InfoTech Spotlight is the leading resource for information technologies. Daily news coverage on hardware, software, security, storage, networking and more!

Daniel Thompson

Full-time dad, part-time runner and all-the-time Believer. Also a PR straight shooter and aspiring wordsmith, occasionally distracted by etymological nuances.

Ilari Stenroth

Senior Systems Engineer at work, although my Twitter profile is personal and my tweets are usually not related to my work.

Suricattus

Renan Vieira

Entrepreneur, developer, beer lover and beginner film lover.

Michael Petersen

Senior Architect

AMQP meets JMS

SwiftMQ provides world's first complete AMQP 1.0 broker, fully integrated with JMS.

Steve Huston

CEO, Riverace Corporation. Networked software development expert; somewhat less expert home maintenance guy.

Cloud Interop

Tweet stream for the Cloud Interoperability Council

Luis Pérez

Location

The highest number of mentions originated from Oregon, California and New York.

Oregon, California and New York had the most mentions per capita.

Conversations

85.9%

55 mentions shared "iso"

70.3%