amqp-ms message

Subject: Re: [sc-election] AMQP SC Nomination

Hi Matt,

the election process requires you to send this message to the Member Section so others may know of your intent to fill a seat.  I'm forwarding to the group to help you along.  The process also allows/suggests you send the group your background and interests to help folks make a selection if there is enough candidates to warrant a ballot.

hope that helps,

Scott...