Subject: Apologies - Robin just alerted me to an error in the C4P

Angus, Ram et al -

Robin just alerted me to missing content in the call for
participation. My apologies - apparently at some point in the copy I
put into the C4P I had non-ascii characters in the content and so the
middle of the charter just disappeared.

I will resend another corrected copy to the email lists and get the
charter fixed on the web page.

Angus, Robin said that you may have copied the previously sent copy to
another location. If so, you probably want to replace that one with
the version I will resend or the version from the original call for
comment which is correct.

Again, my apologies for the mixup. It won't affect the timing but it
is embarrassing to have to fix such a glaring error a second time!

Best,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org