Subject: OASIS Members -- Free Passes Available for the Cloud Expo West

Dear OASIS Members,

Be our guest at Cloud Expo West, 7-10 November.  The organizers of the event passed along some VIP Gold passes for us to share.  These passes are free of charge, if you register by 11/4.  If you are interested, please sign up to receive the pass using the below easy registration steps.   Thanks so much – and we hope to see you all in Santa Clara – Booth #426!

Regards, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS, Manager of Events

Visit us at:  Booth #426

VIP “Gold Pass” Registration 3 Easy Steps:

1. Go to our special registration page here.

2. Enter the Coupon Code oasisVIPgold” [case sensitive]

3. The price will re-set from $2,000 to $0, and you can then complete the brief registration process for full access to all sessions, all days, and all tracks

    (For these complimentary VIP Gold passes, Luncheon, conference bag and access to the Cloud Computing Bootcamp is NOT included.)