Subject: RE: [amqp] Version Control Commit by rgodfrey

> (b) have a clear statement in the first document that all parts are necessary to be standard compliant.

The conformance statement which will go in the first part of the document is where we will detail exactly what is required to be "compliant".  Obviously the writing of that section is still in progress and therefore not yet in the document.  The standard is a single entity which happens to be made up of multiple parts.

-- Rob