Subject: RE: Agenda for AMQP TC meeting 2011.11.08

Those of you whose had to make clock adjustments (since day light savings time ended last week), I want to remind you to take note of the TC meeting time (7-8am PT) as described below.

Also, I want to remind you that if you don’t attend 2 consecutive meetings, you will lose your voting rights. You will then need to attend 2 consecutive meeting in order to regain voting rights. So, if you intend to retain voting rights, please plan on attending the meeting on a regular basis, not missing more than one meeting in a sequence.

Thanks.

From: Ram Jeyaraman
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 4:59 PM
To: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Agenda for AMQP TC meeting 2011.11.08

Here [1] is a draft agenda for the AMQP TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Tuesday Nov 8th, 2011 during 7-8am PT. Meeting dial-in details are below [2].

Thanks.

[1] Draft agenda for 2011.11.08 AMQP TC meeting

o   List of actions: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/members/action_items.php

  • Next meeting
    • Tuesday November 22nd 7-8am PT
  • AOB