Subject: Re: [amqp] Groups - AMQP TC Minutes 2011-11-08 modified

The minutes were approved by the last meeting: I can't change this without approval from the committee.

Raphael Cohn
Chief Architect
raphael.cohn@StormMQ.com
StormMQ Limited

UK Office:
Gateshead int'l Business Centre, Mulgrave Terrace, Gateshead, NE8 1AN, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 845 3712 567

Registered office:
16 Anchor Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JY, United Kingdom
StormMQ Limited is Registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07175657
StormMQ.com