Subject: Fwd: [amqp] Groups - AMQP TC Minutes 2011-11-08 uploaded

For the record, my previous off-list discussion about the change, just to show I'm not waking up at the last minute. I thought this would have been corrected, after two (now three) requests and two different spellings, in the draft, as this was acknowledged just before the call. I understand the approval of the TC minutes and no problem for letting it stay that way; nonetheless if my name is that difficult, I suggest copy/pasting it from a golden source like the OASIS website.

Thank you Ram for taking the time on this minor issue.
Kind regards,
-- Pierre

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Raphael Cohn <raphael.cohn@stormmq.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [amqp] Groups - AMQP TC Minutes 2011-11-08 uploaded
To: Pierre Queinnec <pierre.queinnec@zenika.com>

Wilco

Raphael Cohn
Chief Architect
raphael.cohn@StormMQ.com
StormMQ Limited

UK Office:
Gateshead int'l Business Centre, Mulgrave Terrace, Gateshead, NE8 1AN, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 845 3712 567

Registered office:
16 Anchor Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JY, United Kingdom
StormMQ Limited is Registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07175657
StormMQ.com

Sorry to sound annoying, but in the latest version my name is correctly spelt in the italics section but not in the "Members in Attendance" one, there's a copy/paste or a bad sed command : "Queinnecinnec" instead of "Queinnec".

Thanks and sorry for the trouble!
-- Pierre