Subject: Test suite

Hi there,

the AMQP Implementors list seems to be deactived so I post it here.

It has been quite a while since we all performed some basic interop tests. Interop is the key of AMQP so I thought it might be a good idea to make SwiftMQ's test suite available so that you can test your broker implementation against it. Please do so and provide some feedback in case there is anything wrong with our implementation. If you need any help, let me know.

The test suite tests most parts of the spec including transactions and multiple transfers per message. Look here:

http://www.swiftmq.com/developers/amqp_testsuite/index.html

Cheers,
Andreas
--
Andreas Mueller
IIT Software GmbH, Bremen/Germany

IIT Software GmbH
Fahrenheitstr. 1, D28359 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 421 2208-166, Fax: +49 421 2208-167
Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 18624, Geschaeftsfuehrer: Andreas Mueller
Steuernummer: 71/572/04100, VAT: DE199945912