Subject: Agenda for AMQP TC meeting 2011.01.31

Here [1] is a draft agenda for the AMQP TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Tuesday January 31, 2012 during 7-8am PT. Meeting dial-in details are below [2]. For additional information such as timeline, please refer to [3].

Thanks.

[1] Draft agenda for 2011.01.31 AMQP TC meeting

  1. Roll call
  2. Approve agenda
  3. Approve minutes from last meeting
  4. Review action items and progress

o   List of actions: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/members/action_items.php

  1. Discuss and resolve open issues

  1. Preparations for approving Committee Specification Draft (CSD)
    • Our revised timeline (see [3] below) indicates CSD approval on Feb 14th! In order for that to occur, we need to do the following before Feb 14th:
      • Close all the remaining issues.
      • Editors need to produce CSD version of the specification and package it along with sources, etc.

  1. Next meeting
    • Tuesday February 14th 7-8am PT?
  2. AOB

[2] Conference call details