Subject: RE: Agenda for AMQP TC meeting 2012.02.07

As we discussed during the TC meeting today (Jan 31st), the editors are at work preparing the resolutions to the remaining unresolved issues. Following that, the editors are planning on preparing the CSD and CSPRD packages, if possible, by Feb 7th. Assuming that happens, we might be ready to approve the CSD and CSPRD packages on Feb 7th. So, please plan on attending the TC meeting on Feb 7th so we can advance the specification to CSD and onto public review!

Thanks.

From: Ram Jeyaraman
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:47 AM
To: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Agenda for AMQP TC meeting 2012.02.07

Here [1] is a draft agenda for the AMQP TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Tuesday February 7, 2012 during 7-8am PT. Meeting dial-in details are below [2]. For additional information such as timeline, please refer to [3].

Thanks.

[1] Draft agenda for 2012.02.07 AMQP TC meeting

  1. Roll call
  2. Approve agenda
  3. Approve minutes from last meeting
    • Minutes from Jan 31, 2012 meeting: TBD
  4. Review action items and progress

o   List of actions: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/members/action_items.php

  1. Discuss and resolve open issues

  1. Preparations for approving Committee Specification Draft (CSD)
    • If all issues have been closed and the TC is convinced of the quality of the specification and its readiness for CSD and public review, then
      • Editors to produce CSD version of the specification and package it along with sources, etc.
      • Editors to produce the Committee Specification Public Review Draft (CSPRD) package.

  1. Next meeting
    • Tuesday February 14th 7-8am PT?
  2. AOB

[2] Conference call details