Subject: RE: [amqp] Groups - AMQP Core Specification - Working Draft 5 uploaded

Hi Ram,

I have double checked and after unzipping the document, all the links work perfectly for me.  Obviously if you have not unzipped then the relative links are unlikely to work.  Which links do you think aren’t working?

Cheers,

Rob

From: Ram Jeyaraman [mailto:Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 3:02 AM
To: Godfrey, Robert X; amqp@lists.oasis-open.org

Additional new comment:

·         The HTML version of each one of the various specification parts has links at the very bottom that links to previous and next specification parts. Those relative links don’t work in all cases – some work and others don’t. Please ensure all the relative links in the specification (particularly the HTML version) work correctly.

Thanks.