Subject: Re: [amqp] Non-normative Refs: Filters

Filters are not part of the spec; they are maintained in a registry (non-normative refs) on the AMQP/OASIS web site.

What I want to know is

a) what ideas have been discussed already?

b) is there already content, e.g. filters, capabilities?

c) is it necessary to create a sub-group or can we just maintain it in a nonformal way?

Important for me as a JMS provider is to get 2 AMQP-registered filters, NoLocal and JMS Selector, which can be shared among JMS providers.

Currently I'm using these 2 filters but with IANA numbers for IIT. So these filters work fine with SwiftMQ but no other JMS provider will recognize the descriptor code as a NoLocal or JMS Selector filter.

--
Andreas Mueller
IIT Software GmbH, Bremen/Germany