Subject: Re: [amqp] Proposed AMQP Technical Workshop

On 02/29/2012 08:32 PM, Godfrey, Robert X wrote:
All,

The Member Section Action Group has been discussing ways in which the
AMQP community can work together to drive forward adoption of AMQP 1.0.
One proposal which we are looking to take forward is to hold a Technical
Workshop for interested parties to discuss future technical work streams
around the AMQP 1.0 Core Protocol.

The suggestion is to hold a five day offsite (location and date to be
decided) where proposals can be discussed, and ownership assigned, in
line with the objectives that we have previously set ourselves for 2012.
The topics to be covered, and daily schedule, will be agreed prior to
the meeting so that parties who are interested only in a subset of the
sessions can attend only those days which interest them.

In order to gauge interest and determine which topics should be covered,
we would request that interested members respond to this e-mail within
the next week stating which work-streams they have interest in
contributing to, and which dates/locations they could attend.

I'm afraid I could only attend if the venue was North England/Scotland (or possibly for part of it if in London) and the date was before May.

My interests would be:

* Federation / Global Addressing
* Filters (and other registries/extensions)
* Broker model / Management
* JMS Mapping