Subject: Re: [amqp] [Reminder] Proposed AMQP Technical Workshop

> What is required to get adoption in the next 2-5 years, is for AMQP to be seen as a radically simpler - much cheaper and more flexible - way to connect systems than prior technology including WS-RX and SOAP.  Anything else will be 'evolutionary' and take a lot longer.  For AMQP to be seen as a simpler answer to the integration problem, it must have a groundswell of supporting use cases demonstrating the value of the model.  These use cases must be easy to replicate even by coding from scratch, eg a customer using broker B must be able to write their own client.

OK, 	but more precise: What do you think do we need to do *now*, from the point where we are (1.0 as it is), to get adoption?

What can I do, what can you do?

--
Andreas Mueller
IIT Software GmbH, Bremen/Germany

IIT Software GmbH
Fahrenheitstr. 1, D28359 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 421 2208-166, Fax: +49 421 2208-167
Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 18624, Geschaeftsfuehrer: Andreas Mueller
Steuernummer: 71/572/04100, VAT: DE199945912