Subject: Proposed AMQP Technical Workshop

Thanks again to all who responded, I’ve collated everyone’s responses from which I would suggest the following agenda:

    Mon/Tue:  Bindings and Mappings (2 days)

        Stream A: JMS/WCF/DTX

        Stream B: SCTP/OpenMAMA/C/C++

    Wed:  Global Addressing/End-to-end Security (1 day)

    Thu/Fri:  Adoption: Conformance Testing, Documentation, Examples (2 days)

Of all items, Global Addressing received the most expressions of interest. In terms of bindings/mappings those who expressed interest in JMS/DTX/WCF were almost completely distinct from those interested in SCTP/C/OpenMAMA, so I think those two can run in parallel.

One other topic received significant votes: Broker model & management... I simply wasn’t sure how to fit this in without overly compressing the time allocated to the other (very slightly more popular) topics.

Location:

=========

In terms of location, the UK was definitely the favourite choice of those who expressed a preference - probably either in the Newcastle region in England, or in Edinburgh or Glasgow in Scotland.

Dates:

======

Of all the dates proposed, it seems like the week beginning 7th May was the one most people could attend (note that the Monday of this week is a public holiday in England).

Can anyone who would attend on these dates at the proposed location people get back to me as soon as possible so we can look to identify a suitable venue.

Obviously suggestions on the agenda from those who are interested in attending are also very welcome.

Cheers,

Rob

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.