Subject: RE: [amqp] Agenda for AMQP TC meeting 2012.04.03

I don’t think a final decision has been made yet. Let’s add this to the agenda for further discussion. Thanks.

From: James Kirkland [mailto:jkirklan@redhat.com]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 3:42 PM
To: Ram Jeyaraman
Cc: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org

Have we picked a final date and place for the face to face?

March 30, 2012 5:16 PM

Here [1] is a draft agenda for the AMQP TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Tuesday April 3, 2012 during 7-8am PT. Meeting dial-in details are below [2]. For additional information such as timeline, please refer to [3].

As you know, the AMQP 1.0 specification is currently in a 30-day public review ending April 8th. We have received some comments (see #6 below for details) on the specification. At this meeting, let’s review those comments and discuss next steps.

Thanks.

[1] Draft agenda for 2012.04.03 AMQP TC meeting

  1. Roll call
  2. Approve agenda
  3. Approve minutes from last meeting
  1. Review action items and progress

o   List of actions: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/members/action_items.php

  1. Discuss and resolve open issues (if any)

  1. Discuss public review comments and take next steps [NOTE: Public review comment period ends on April 8th]

7.       Next meeting

    • Tuesday April 10th, 2012 7-8am PT?
  1. AOB

[2] Conference call details

·       http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/download.php/44017/TC%20meeting%20dial-in%20details.htm

[3] References

--
James Kirkland
Principal Enterprise Solutions Architect