Subject: RE: Agenda for AMQP TC meeting 2012.05.01

Apologies in advance, I’m afraid I won’t be able to make Tuesday’s meeting (it’s a Public holiday over here).

Cheers,

Rob

From: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Ram Jeyaraman (MS OPEN TECH)
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 9:28 PM
To: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [amqp] Agenda for AMQP TC meeting 2012.05.01

Here [1] is a draft agenda for the AMQP TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Tuesday May 1, 2012 during 7-8am PT. Meeting dial-in details are below [2]. For additional information such as timeline, please refer to [3]. At this meeting we will continue to discuss resolutions to the public review comments (see #5 below for details) and identify next steps.

Thanks.

[1] Draft agenda for 2012.05.01 AMQP TC meeting

  1. Roll call
  2. Approve agenda
  3. Approve minutes from last meeting
    • Minutes from April 17, 2012 meeting: TBD
  4. Review action items and progress

o   List of actions: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/members/action_items.php

  1. Discuss and resolve open issues (including public review comments)
  2. AMQP Webinar
    • Last time we met, we discussed about holding a Webinar (hosted by OASIS) sometime in June or July (soon after we process public review comments). This Webinar will be focused on technical topics (AMQP 1.0 specification) and have implementers and users of the specification share their stories and experiences with using the specification. Let’s continue discussing and planning for the Webinar. Specifically, we want to determine who is willing to participate and lead the discussions during the Webinar. The last time we spoke, we had the following individuals express interest: Raphael Cohn, James Kirkland, Andreas Mueller, Angus, and Ram. After that, we will liaise with the AMQP Member Section and coordinate with the OASIS staff to finalize the details of the Webinar.

  1. Vendor specific filters to public registry
    • Are there any outstanding requests to add filters to the public registry?
  2. Timeline
    • Let review the revised timeline – see [3] below. The timeline is conservative; let’s aim to meet or beat the timeline!

6.       Next meeting

    • Tuesday May 8th, 2012 7-8am PT?
  1. AOB

[2] Conference call details

·       http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/download.php/44017/TC%20meeting%20dial-in%20details.htm

[3] References

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.