Subject: Logistics information for the AMQP technical workshop

Can all those planning to attend the Technical Workshop please let me know by e-mail so we can confirm numbers?

If you are only able to attend some dates, please specify which dates you will be attending, along with the topics which are most important to you.

I’ve not so far had any requests to modify the initially proposed agenda:

·         Bindings and Mappings (2 days)

o   Stream A: JMS/WCF/DTX

o   Stream B: SCTP/OpenMAMA/C/C++

·         Global Addressing/End-to-end Security (1 day)

·         Adoption: Conformance Testing, Documentation, Examples (2 days)

Once we have confirmation of the attendees I’ll put out a schedule that hopefully best accommodates those who are not able to attend all days.

Thanks,

Rob