Subject: Proposed resolution for question about lack of use of approved specification templates

I took an action to craft a proposal for resolving the comment about the lack of use of approved specification templates. I propose resolving the comment as follows:

" An XML source is used to produce the AMQP specification. Existing approved specification templates currently do not allow for using XML sources. TC Admin is aware of this situation and approves publishing the specification using the existing XML infrastructure".

Ram Jeyaraman

Senior Standards Professional

Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.

A subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation