Subject: RE: Agenda for AMQP TC meeting 2012.05.29

Reminder – Please plan to attend the scheduled TC meeting on Tuesday May 29th (see details below)!

During the meeting, we plan to advance Working Draft 09 (WD09) of the specification to Committee Specification Draft 02 (CSD02) and Committee Specification Public Review Draft 02 (CSPRD02) via the approval motions [1] and [2] provided below. Please review the motions [1] and [2] and the specification packages WD09, CSD02, and CSPRD02 (for links see motions [1] and [2]) prior to the meeting. See [3] for a listing of all the specification changes relative to the previous public review ending April 8, 2012.

[1] Text of motion to approve Committee Specification Draft 02

“I move to approve Working Draft 9 version of the OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) 1.0 specification and its associated files (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/download.php/46121/wd09.zip) as Committee Specification Draft 02 (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/download.php/46122/csd02.zip).”

[2] Text of motion to approve Committee Specification Public Review Draft 02 and initiate 15 days of public review

“I move to approve Committee Specification Draft 02 version of the OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) 1.0 specification and its associated files (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/download.php/46122/csd02.zip) as Committee Specification Public Review Draft 02 (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/download.php/46123/csprd02.zip) and submit the Committee Specification Public Review Draft 02 (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/download.php/46123/csprd02.zip) for 15 days of review by the public and the following external stakeholders: dev@qpid.apache.org.”

[3] Changes since previous public review ending April 8, 2012

The changes to the specification relative to the previous public review ending April 8, 2012 are:

1.       Changes resulting from the various public review comments (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/email/archives/201205/msg00078.html)

a.       http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/AMQP-62

b.      http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/AMQP-63

c.       http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/AMQP-64