Subject: Ballot to approve AMQP V1.0 CSD02 as a Committee Specification/Note has opened

Members of the AMQP TC,

A Special Majority ballot to approve AMQP Version 1.0 Committee Specification Draft 02 as a Committee Specification has opened. The ballot will remain open through 18 July 2012. You can access the ballot at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2258.

This is a Special Majority Vote. I currently show 21 eligible voting members on the roster. In order to pass, at least 14 members have to vote Yes and no more than 6 members may vote No.

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

Moberg, Dale, Axway Software
Moravec, Andreas, Deutsche Boerse AG
Mueller, Andreas, IIT Software GmbH
Arrott, Matthew, Individual
Huston, Steve, Individual
O'Hara, John, Individual
Telfer, Angus, INETCO Systems Ltd.
Cornish, Allan, INETCO Systems Ltd.
Singh, Sunjeet, INETCO Systems Ltd.
Beck, Allan, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Godfrey, Rob, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Bryson, Laurie, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Gemmell, Robert, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Drysdale, Brad, Kaazing
Jeyaraman, Ram, Microsoft
Ingham, David, Microsoft
Schloming, Rafael, Red Hat
Sim, Gordon, Red Hat
NAGARAJAN, SURYANARAYANAN, Software AG, Inc.
Cohn, Raphael, StormMQ Limited
Queinnec, Pierre, Zenika

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298