Subject: Leave of Absence

Ram,

I hereby notify the TC of my Leave of Absence (according to section 2.6 of TC Policy) from Aug 4th to Aug 22

Regards

Alex Kritikos
Software AG

On 16 Ιουλ 2012, at 22:45, "Ram Jeyaraman (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com> wrote:

Allan, your leave of absence is acknowledged. Your leave of absence (July 23 through August 8) will be recorded in the minutes of the next TC meeting (July 24) and I will update the roster accordingly during the period of absence.

From: Beck, Allan X [mailto:allan.beck@jpmorgan.com]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 12:33 PM
To: Ram Jeyaraman (MS OPEN TECH)
Cc: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [amqp] Leave of Absence

Ram,

I hereby notify the TC of my Leave of Absence (according to section 2.6 of TC Policy) from July 23rd to Aug 8th.

Regards

Allan Beck.

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.